PDA

View Full Version : Falconry Hood Collection

SakerJack
04-04-2011, 06:55 PM
OK collectors I will have photos shortly, For sale approx. 70 hoods, in the group are two vintage Clayton Smith hoods, 2 Gene Johnson, 2 John Moran hoods, Darian hood by Larry Ray other hoodmakers include Scott Webster, with one is with his trademark Roman Centurion tops, J Roselle, S Tait, J Roselle, Dave Knudston, Ray Gilbertson, Doug Pineo, Dennis Maynes, approx 15 of my hoods, Sugisaki, MJ Hood, one Japanese Emperor Swivel with collector case, and many more North American and European hoodmakers. In the collection is an Origianl Frank Beebe Flapping lure made in the 80's and USED by Frank himself. As well a Flapping lure made by Dennis Maynes with Frank Beebe by his side and made on his original molds. The entire collection is 3,000.00, the owner will not sell items individually. If interested please PM me.

Add
04-04-2011, 06:57 PM
OK collectors I will have photos shortly, For sale approx. 70 hoods, in the group are two vintage Clayton Smith hoods, 2 Gene Johnson, 2 John Moran hoods, Darian hood by Larry Ray other hoodmakers include Scott Webster, with one is with his trademark Roman Centurion tops, J Roselle, S Tait, J Roselle, Dave Knudston, Ray Gilbertson, Doug Pineo, Dennis Maynes, approx 15 of my hoods, Sugisaki, MJ Hood, one Japanese Emperor Swivel with collector case, and many more North American and European hoodmakers. In the collection is an Origianl Frank Beebe Flapping lure made in the 80's and USED by Frank himself. As well a Flapping lure made by Dennis Maynes with Frank Beebe by his side and made on his original molds. The entire collection is 3,000.00, the owner will not sell items individually. If interested please PM me.

Cant wait for the photos. Will look and PM if interested :supz:

Pirate Of Penzance
04-04-2011, 09:06 PM
ken ,looking foward to the pics how was your trip?:yawinkle:

SakerJack
04-04-2011, 09:09 PM
ken ,looking foward to the pics how was your trip?:yawinkle:

Hey POP,, don't go until the end of this month. I will send you some photos of trip and of the collection.

BarnesyBoy
04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to seeing the collection mate and Im sure a few others are aswell!

Pirate Of Penzance
05-04-2011, 08:11 PM
thanks ken looking foward to that , trying to breed falcons now, did cut out a hood, today .:yawinkle:

SakerJack
07-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Collection is SOLD