PDA

View Full Version : Hawking vests

Kerrie
09-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Could anyone recommend a good hawing vest please,I want a good well made hard wearing one,ive looked on ebay but some of them look a bit cheap.Quite like the look of falconers emporiums vests,they look one of the best ive seen so far.anyone got any other suggestions of where to look?

Thanks Kerrie:)

OutFlying
09-10-2006, 08:43 PM
The best are made by Doug Pineo.

Julians are the best copy I've seen, much better than most.

Jim.

Brit-Gos
09-10-2006, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=OutFlying;389156]The best are made by Doug Pineo.

Spot on:supz: . Well made and they last.

GaryPCO
10-10-2006, 12:24 AM
pm mikey100 he sells cracking hawking vests m8 email him or pm ive bought stuff from him and will continue to do so hes a cracking guy and has been helpfull and spot on every time ive used him!!!

mike@mikesfalconry.co.uk ;)

GregMik
10-10-2006, 01:02 AM
I agree....Dougs are the best around.....

http://www.pineofalconry.com/

Greg

GyrXPeales
10-10-2006, 01:20 AM

Greg

Ditto!:supz: Doug's Bandolero bag is great also, just got one a couple of weeks ago, outstanding!!
Jeff

DeathFromAbove
10-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Ditto!:supz: Doug's Bandolero bag is great also, just got one a couple of weeks ago, outstanding!!
Jeff

I too have the Pineo Vest and also bought the bandolero bag last season, totally agree mate, best bag around in my opinion... top banana.

Just decided if anyone's interested, I also have a barely used Falconry Originals 'The Huntley' vest for sale. Not sure on price yet so any offers???..... was a gift from the family but I already had my pineo stuff.

Kerrie
10-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone for your help i'll take a look at the pineo vests and mikey100s.

Thanks again Kerrie:D

MickeyDredd
10-10-2006, 12:09 PM
I think you will probably have seen Mikey100's vests on ebay

Kerrie
10-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I think you will probably have seen Mikey100's vests on ebay

Just had a look,yeah your right i have seen them,i liked the look of them and have a feeling i may have asked him about them before,i dont think he does them in anything smaller than large if it was him i spoke to before on ebay.ive emailed him anyway so il wait and see but i think id only need medium at the biggest!!or i could wear 2 or 3 layers of clothes under it!!:lol:

Dagi
10-10-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm using one of mickey100's vests at the moment in the large size you can adjust all the straps no need to put on more clothes i find it fantastic and at the price i don't think they can be bettered.

Mac
10-10-2006, 06:16 PM
falconry originals huntley all the way. i had a pineo vest and a glove and didnt like either. saying that though it is very much each to his own

sean

Argee
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
falconry originals huntley all the way. i had a pineo vest and a glove and didnt like either. saying that though it is very much each to his own

sean

some 'postings' will have vested interests...
you can only speak as you find Sean:)
(*v*) ...

Kentish Falconry
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I have an original Doug Pinneo I bought it from him because he designed it and the copies I had seen were not up to scratch if you want the best then buy from Doug if not check out Martin Underwoods stock "Falcon Fabrications" he is one of our Sponsors so look in the Sponsors list. My Daughter has one of his vests and I have to say it is top quality and I can't fault it he also makes the best traveling box's in the UK one thing about Martin he only uses the best materials for any job
Terry

Shaun Byrne
10-10-2006, 06:46 PM

Greg

:supz:

Kerrie
10-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I have an original Doug Pinneo I bought it from him because he designed it and the copies I had seen were not up to scratch if you want the best then buy from Doug if not check out Martin Underwoods stock "Falcon Fabrications" he is one of our Sponsors so look in the Sponsors list. My Daughter has one of his vests and I have to say it is top quality and I can't fault it he also makes the best traveling box's in the UK one thing about Martin he only uses the best materials for any job
Terry

Thanks terry,just had a look on falcon fabrication site and the vests do look really good.

Kerrie