PDA

View Full Version : Larry Crounce?? wheres he gone?

Murph
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Ive been trying to order a new set of bells from Larry Crounce and for some reason site wouldnt let me order them then i emailed him and the email bounced back!!! then i tried his other email address twice and still no answer!! As a final go i thought what the hell and tried to call him and his number has been cut off?? Where is Larry Crounce? lol

Does anyone know if hes comein to the fesival?? Hope he is!:supz:

GaryPCO
09-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Ive been trying to order a new set of bells from Larry Crounce and for some reason site wouldnt let me order them then i emailed him and the email bounced back!!! then i tried his other email address twice and still no answer!! As a final go i thought what the hell and tried to call him and his number has been cut off?? Where is Larry Crounce? lol

Does anyone know if hes comein to the fesival?? Hope he is!:supz:
i bought bells from him at the fair this year if thats any good? so hes still around and making bells!

HawkEagle
09-07-2007, 04:34 PM
I have ordered a few pair and his e-mail is larry@councebells.com try it m8.

OutFlying
09-07-2007, 05:16 PM
I think Raptor Originals in the Uk stock them.

Murph
09-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I have ordered a few pair and his e-mail is larry@councebells.com try it m8.

Ive mailed him on that no responce!

Murph
09-07-2007, 07:44 PM
I think Raptor Originals in the Uk stock them.

I suspect though it will be cheaper to get em from him even with shipping as the pound is so good against the dollar!:supz:

waterbug
12-07-2007, 10:46 PM
I order from him and my bells always come about a week later! Just got new ones two weeks ago. Try his website? http://stores.councebells.com/StoreFront.bok
Yes, they are about $10 cheaper per pair than ordering from the suppliers (at least the ones nearby me)

Murph
17-07-2007, 07:00 PM
I order from him and my bells always come about a week later! Just got new ones two weeks ago. Try his website? http://stores.councebells.com/StoreFront.bok
Yes, they are about $10 cheaper per pair than ordering from the suppliers (at least the ones nearby me)

Yeah this is the site ive tried and i went as far as trying to call the number but is been cut off!

I will try one more email to him!:supz:

Murph