PDA

View Full Version : White Glove Again

Sean D
29-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Well I am finally getting married at the ripe old age of 42, my partner and I are going to Gretna Green during September and doing it the easy way.
I am in need of a white glove as we are going to have our photos taken at an old abbey when we get back and I am in need of a white glove as I want my HH involved in the photos so if anyone has a glove I could buy or borrow it would be greatly appreciated,
many thanks Sean,
PS. anyone on here live in Gretna

Kat67
29-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Congratulations Sean:supz:
Good luck with the glove and will your hh be a witness? :rolleyes:

HelenG
29-07-2008, 11:41 PM
This looks like a white-ish glove. There is another style as well.
http://artoffalconry.com/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php
Good luck!
Helen

GregMik
30-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Well I am finally getting married at the ripe old age of 42,

Don't do it mate....:cool::cool:

It will be the end of your life as you know it!!!

Greg

Little Bird
30-07-2008, 08:08 AM
soo nice
ok i provide you White Gloves , i Make a special gloves for you
plz you tel me what style gloves you need i Make it
:supz: i am the best

Dave G
30-07-2008, 08:15 AM
soo nice
ok i provide you White Gloves , i Make a special gloves for you
plz you tel me what style gloves you need i Make it
:supz: i am the best

VERY GOOD OF YOU M8 :supz:

"On Wings Like Eagles"
30-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Congratulations Sean & ? (name please, 'partner' will no longer do)..!

Nigel

Gal-Fal
30-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Well I am finally getting married at the ripe old age of 42, my partner and I are going to Gretna Green during September and doing it the easy way.
I am in need of a white glove as we are going to have our photos taken at an old abbey when we get back and I am in need of a white glove as I want my HH involved in the photos so if anyone has a glove I could buy or borrow it would be greatly appreciated,
many thanks Sean,
PS. anyone on here live in Gretna

We're about 1/2 hour (20 miles) from Gretna Green.

Nice area - like it here

Ffyona

Sean D
30-07-2008, 05:23 PM
well guys thanks for your well wishes, this is the girl in question (Carrie) and yes she is a little bit younger than me (16yrs to be precise) we have been together 7 yrs and have a 2 yo daughter called Molly,
Little bird you have a pm
Greg, do you still say "Don't do it"
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc75/carrielee1982/b3-1.jpg

GoodFooter
30-07-2008, 05:32 PM

Hmmmmmmm think he might just change his mind:goodman:

Good luck.

( if your offer of a white glove doesnt happen....give me a PM with a few days warning....I have a natural very light grey leather which i could do as and over lay glove.....)

Sean D
30-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Sorry Kat forgot to add Blade will not be coming to the wedding or on honeymoon, he is going to be there for the photos when we get back.

We are going to be touring Scotland after the wedding, can anyone reccomend any areas for seeing wild bop, ie sea eagles, goldies, Kites

T Jack
30-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Sorry Kat forgot to add Blade will not be coming to the wedding or on honeymoon, he is going to be there for the photos when we get back.

We are going to be touring Scotland after the wedding, can anyone reccomend any areas for seeing wild bop, ie sea eagles, goldies, Kites

Caithness and sutherlandshire.

"On Wings Like Eagles"
30-07-2008, 10:45 PM
How about the Osprey at Loch Garten? I'm guessing they're still there.

Nigel

Kat67
31-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Sorry Kat forgot to add Blade will not be coming to the wedding or on honeymoon, he is going to be there for the photos when we get back. We are going to be touring Scotland after the wedding, can anyone reccomend any areas for seeing wild bop, ie sea eagles, goldies, Kites Aw poor Blade lol and Tula had got her bridesmaid dress out just in case lol

Little Bird
31-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Sean i infrom you if i make only one gloves so
Expensive
why you not Buy 5 gloves
Expensive and shiping cost is much if you pay it i make and i send you:supz:

i am the Best:box:

Sean D
31-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Sean i infrom you if i make only one gloves so
Expensive
why you not Buy 5 gloves
Expensive and shiping cost is much if you pay it i make and i send you:supz:

i am the Best:box:

I'm only getting married once and the glove will only be used once, so there is no need for 5,
Thanks, Sean

GregMik
31-07-2008, 05:57 PM

Sean,

Yes I do. Been there done that.:yawinkle::lol:

Greg

P.S. You got me beat....Tasha is only 15yrs younger than I am.

Little Bird
31-07-2008, 07:18 PM
if i send you one gloves so Shipping charges is 20 Uk pound and gloves cost is 15 uk pound if u pay it i send you soon:yawinkle:

Kaff
25-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Martin Jones has white leather, it's the last of the leather used to make horse gaurds britches, they changed to washable stuff years ago. I think he's just made a batch of white gloves for a special order. the number is 01600 750300. Best wishes to you both.

Sean D
25-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Martin Jones has white leather, it's the last of the leather used to make horse gaurds britches, they changed to washable stuff years ago. I think he's just made a batch of white gloves for a special order. the number is 01600 750300. Best wishes to you both.

Thanks for that