PDA

View Full Version : Teen gear

kilodude
11-08-2008, 09:28 PM
hi all im a teen who wants to get into falconry and i read that you can make gear for alot less than ready made gear, if anyone has any good links or advice on any aspect of the leather gear please feel free to post

MusketMad
11-08-2008, 09:32 PM
I know a guy that makes gear...all you need is a loft a few bags of peat and a uv light:lol:

Shaft666
11-08-2008, 09:43 PM
I know a guy that makes gear...all you need is a loft a few bags of peat and a uv light:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Just gotta watch out for the loft glowing in the dark!

TLDWB
11-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Plenty of info on hear Kyle. At least you've filled your profile truthfully. Some people would have asked the same question, and there profile would have said they had 20years of falconry experience.:lol:

Tom

Shaft666
11-08-2008, 09:46 PM
On a more serious note get yourself a decent book on falconry and you'll find all the info and patterns for making your own gear or try searching this forum, theres been loads of good posts showing how to make most things or try http://www.themodernapprentice.com/index.htm
All the best

Paul

MusketMad
11-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Plenty of info on hear Kyle. At least you've filled your profile truthfully. Some people would have asked the same question, and there profile would have said they had 20years of falconry experience.:lol:

Tom
aint that the truth:lol:

Marco Aquilina
12-08-2008, 06:04 AM
hi all im a teen who wants to get into falconry and i read that you can make gear for alot less than ready made gear, if anyone has any good links or advice on any aspect of the leather gear please feel free to post

Hi Klyde .If you want I can show you how to make jesses and anklets and if you want I can borrow you some books about falconry

Leo 1
12-08-2008, 08:51 PM

:lol::lol::supz: