PDA

View Full Version : The Cornell booklet on breeding with imprints

AndyP
24-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Does anyone have this booklet or better still no the link to down load it apparently there is one.

The Cornell booklet on breeding with imprints

Many thanks.

OutHawkn
24-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Does anyone have this booklet or better still no the link to down load it apparently there is one.

The Cornell booklet on breeding with imprints

Many thanks.

As far as I know it is not available anymore and isnt available for download. I know a couple places say it is but I'm fairly certain its not. However, the information was good 20 years ago. But its nothing new nowadays.And todays methods of breeding far surpass the info in this book. I sold my two copies for $100.00 each on ebay------Good Deal! :supz:

Moritz
24-02-2009, 10:37 PM
here you go!

http://www.peregrinefund.org/pdfs/ResearchLibrary/Propagation_manual.pdf

its still online!

AndyP
24-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Nice one thanks mate. Is it only comeing out with 1 and a half pages on your computer a few pages down because it is on mine just wondering if it's my page set up??

Tacatanach
24-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I can open the whole thing. Its a big file so maybe you need to make sure its fully downloaded before scrolling around. Send me a PM if you want me to e-mail it to you- ive got it saved on my computer

OutHawkn
25-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Goes to show how much I know..............:lol:

Eagle-Eyrie
25-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks 4 the link.:-) i have an imprint female ahe and i would love to try to breed from her in the future and this link will be of great assistance. Thanks again.

good hawking

dylan