PDA

View Full Version : Jessy's first time....

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 02:57 PM
ahhh ...well it all kicked off today... got the fhh out on the feild and she caught her first bunny wabbit...big cheer goes up for the bird...it was a truly heartwarming story, of guts and determination set on the battle fields of Guildford and surrounding areas...I opened the curtains after a heavy night on the Merlot, head throbbing and recoiling like a vampire from the blast of sunlight that lit up my room...I looked around to see the carnage of my undressing from the last eve...clothes strewn around the floor and over chairs... the empty cover of a video on the side brazilian babes....I gave a couple of scratches a fart then put on my dressing gown, wondering how come im single as I stagger to the loo...
i make my way downstairs and flick on the kettle through pure instinct, as I wander out side...to put the bird out on the lawn...F**ck off ...I hiss at the dog as it is trying to give me an enema with her nose...
I ring avalon who I had tentatively made arrangements with the night before to go hawking if it wasnt ****ing down...It wasnt.. so the trip was on..
after a cuppa.. a shower....and a blast of the electric tooth brush, I am feeling like the old hunter paul again, so I go into the bedroom and throw another one off the wrist before putting brazilian babes away with my other dodgy vid collection....
the bird is weighed and bang on weight, she is looking keen and ready to rumble so its off to sainsburys in Burpham to meet avalon..
Avalon is bundled into the motor and we are off to one of my hunting fields, full of hope for the bird...
We had been out two days ago for her first hunting trip and although she worked herself stupid at everything that moved ..luck just was not on her side...but today was a good day..I could feel it in my water, or was it a yeast infection ...who knows..
we fought our way through a field full of donkeys, they really are curious beasts, and they tried to follow us ...we managed to lose them by hopping a fence into an adjoining field and then hopping back further down...always thinking see, the bird proves how well manned she is by not blinking an eye at the donkeys, but i was happier not to have them tagging along...
first stop a perfect warren that has only two exits..is always home to 2 or3 rabbits and leads out to nowhere but an open field.....
nooooooo, the land owner has built a bridge there over the summer so the warrens gone ...that scuppers that plan.damn.
never mind not to be put off I take avalon and bird into the middle of the field and it is bouncing... there is also a massive warren in the field, so by the time we arrive... nothing,
we approach the hole quietly and cautiously...'put the mother down there' I indicate the hole for avalon to put the ferret down...
woe, I have spotted a bunny sitting out in the opposite field.. with me and the bird in between IT and the nearest warren.. 'stay still fella' i say to avalon as I walk stealthily to the unfortunate creature...this has gotta be in the bag... the rabbit hunkers down allowing me to close the gap.... the bird has seen it, and her demeanor has changed...the rabbit knows of the approaching danger.. and is on its toes across the field...the young bird is of the fist in a flash moving in behind the bunny like a scud... with lightning speed the rabbit sticks a jink in as the bird is about to strike, but the bird isnt thrown off and continues the pursuit...the rabbit ducks under the nearby gate... and the bird still hot on its heel plows straight into it....NOOOOOOOO. the rabbit turns gives a two fingered salute to us all and saunters down the field and into the comfort of home, to tell the tale to the other rabbits over a pint of carrot juice...
the bird returns to the fist battered but not bowed..oh well
we continue with the ferret ..the mother is put down the initial hole and we position our selves for the action to begin.... a short wait and a bunny pops up then down another hole... the younger ferret is put down a hole to join her mother, as this is a fair sized warren.... a rabbit bolts out and looks confused as to which way to run ...the bird is loosed,the confusion clears and the rabbit runs the opposite way to the nearest warren ... all that lays in front of it, is the open field...cleverly though it has the wind in its face, and fortunately for IT, a young immature bird on its arse that hasnt reached full fitness...
the chase is on, but the rabbit was wearing its best nikes with the go faster stripe, and although the bird fights hard for a good hundred plus yards, she is eventually out paced by the rabbit who lifts its arm in victory as it reaches where its mate ran only a few minutes earlier,and enters the hole to top his story of the eagle that was chasing it...fishermans tales..
I am gutted for the bird as she really flies her out...
the bird is back on the fist and the ferrets are still working in the holes...
Avalon is shushing me and gesturing over his shoulder...ahh I see whats going on a bunnies head is peeping out of the hole...and we know why its not going anywhere ..it has spotted avalons ugly kisser which is enough to put anyone off, and it has got the ferret up its arse... the bird bates at it but I dont want to let her go for various reasons...
the rabbit sees me and decides to take its chance out in the world with the big boys...it comes lumbering out into the open the poor thing has had one hell of a slapping by my fave ferret, she is like a bouncer...if she says out ...then out it is...
the poor rabbit doesnt have a clue where it is, but instinct tries to kick in and it half heartedly makes a run for it ...the bird is let loose and after a short distance she nails it to the floor...it is despatched and she is fed up on it.... not the spectacular begining to a bunny bashing career Id hoped for ...but a success all the same...she fed heartily on her first kill, and well deserved too..
hopefully this will make the other pursuits worth while and as fitness and stamina improve so will footwork and style, and beleive me if she puts in the heart Ive seen so far...look out below...
I do believe avalon will be posting up pics later.. and I hope you all enjoyed my little tale...

Fehgan101
20-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Nice one mate sounds like you had a ball. Wish I'd have been up there but you know what ,my predicament is. At least shes doing the business.

DeathFromAbove
20-10-2005, 03:42 PM
:supz: Nice one buddy!! well deserved first bunny. and i bet the song 'bright eyes' off watership down never even entered your head lol. Fair play to you paul you tell a hell of an entertaining story, was pmsl, keep us posted on more of your outings.:lol:

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 04:09 PM
when the drugs wear off...

Bash
20-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Great story Paul and well done. Looking forward to episode II.

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 04:17 PM
wont be ep 11 i rung the birds neck this afty for being cruel to rabbits and I am turning vegetarian and a lesbian.... I may become a born again christian, but while I decide I will be getting blottoed on another fine bottle of merlot...
anyone got a big spider for sale....

Talon
20-10-2005, 04:21 PM
gutted m8 would of loved to see that.
not your harrises first kill.ive seen all that before.
brazilian babes. it sounds great....

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 06:21 PM
this is me sending a message to all of you..while you were hard at work...where was I ...out hawking lol...

FlameHairedFalconer
20-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I just ate a spider that fell into my dinner while it was being cooked. It wasnt that big, so you havent missed out on a new pet Paul.

BTW nice one!

FHF

Addi
20-10-2005, 06:36 PM
T W A T ! ...

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:36 PM
this is me sending a message to all of you..while you were hard at work...where was I ...out hawking lol...

OK. For me it was a great Day i had seen jessy on Tuesday chase well but with no luck.And it was no luck. She chased her heart out and deserved today.
On one perticular chase it must have been 100yds .

I am pleased for Jessy and as a Newcomer to Falconry the sight of her tucking in to a well deserved meal made me feel great for her.As for paul it did not do much for his looks and that Permed/grey wig he has got on but i was pleased for him and also

Oh **** it i was pleased for everyone even the Donkeys who where in the Pound seats watching her first time or was it pauls hair style:confused:

First picture is of this damn dashing bloke!

Bloody brilliant!:lol:

P.S Do not reply for 5 minutes while i get them up........OR ELSE!

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:38 PM
more of jessy

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Sorry last one was the donkey .Here is jessy

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:40 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Lovin this!

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Now for more

Addi
20-10-2005, 06:44 PM
that wabbit aint goin nowhere! lol

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:44 PM
getting big now

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Getting as fat as ****!

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:46 PM
o looovvlly

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Still aint Finished you ******s

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Now then. A couple more snippetts

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Thats it i am done home for me Perch. Where is that ugly muppett with his glove!

Minty
20-10-2005, 06:50 PM
So there you Have Jessy's first meal. Good on ya Girl!!:supz:

Moses
20-10-2005, 07:15 PM
ahhh ...well it all kicked off today... got the fhh out on the feild and she caught her first bunny wabbit...big cheer goes up for the bird...it was a truly heartwarming story, of guts and determination set on the battle fields of Guildford and surrounding areas...I opened the curtains after a heavy night on the Merlot, head throbbing and recoiling like a vampire from the blast of sunlight that lit up my room...I looked around to see the carnage of my undressing from the last eve...clothes strewn around the floor and over chairs... the empty cover of a video on the side brazilian babes....I gave a couple of scratches a fart then put on my dressing gown, wondering how come im single as I stagger to the loo...
i make my way downstairs and flick on the kettle through pure instinct, as I wander out side...to put the bird out on the lawn...F**ck off ...I hiss at the dog as it is trying to give me an enema with her nose...
I ring avalon who I had tentatively made arrangements with the night before to go hawking if it wasnt ****ing down...It wasnt.. so the trip was on..
after a cuppa.. a shower....and a blast of the electric tooth brush, I am feeling like the old hunter paul again, so I go into the bedroom and throw another one off the wrist before putting brazilian babes away with my other dodgy vid collection....
the bird is weighed and bang on weight, she is looking keen and ready to rumble so its off to sainsburys in Burpham to meet avalon..
Avalon is bundled into the motor and we are off to one of my hunting fields, full of hope for the bird...
We had been out two days ago for her first hunting trip and although she worked herself stupid at everything that moved ..luck just was not on her side...but today was a good day..I could feel it in my water, or was it a yeast infection ...who knows..
we fought our way through a field full of donkeys, they really are curious beasts, and they tried to follow us ...we managed to lose them by hopping a fence into an adjoining field and then hopping back further down...always thinking see, the bird proves how well manned she is by not blinking an eye at the donkeys, but i was happier not to have them tagging along...
first stop a perfect warren that has only two exits..is always home to 2 or3 rabbits and leads out to nowhere but an open field.....
nooooooo, the land owner has built a bridge there over the summer so the warrens gone ...that scuppers that plan.damn.
never mind not to be put off I take avalon and bird into the middle of the field and it is bouncing... there is also a massive warren in the field, so by the time we arrive... nothing,
we approach the hole quietly and cautiously...'put the mother down there' I indicate the hole for avalon to put the ferret down...
woe, I have spotted a bunny sitting out in the opposite field.. with me and the bird in between IT and the nearest warren.. 'stay still fella' i say to avalon as I walk stealthily to the unfortunate creature...this has gotta be in the bag... the rabbit hunkers down allowing me to close the gap.... the bird has seen it, and her demeanor has changed...the rabbit knows of the approaching danger.. and is on its toes across the field...the young bird is of the fist in a flash moving in behind the bunny like a scud... with lightning speed the rabbit sticks a jink in as the bird is about to strike, but the bird isnt thrown off and continues the pursuit...the rabbit ducks under the nearby gate... and the bird still hot on its heel plows straight into it....NOOOOOOOO. the rabbit turns gives a two fingered salute to us all and saunters down the field and into the comfort of home, to tell the tale to the other rabbits over a pint of carrot juice...
we continue with the ferret ..the mother is put down the initial hole and we position our selves for the action to begin.... a short wait and a bunny pops up then down another hole... the younger ferret is put down a hole to join her mother, as this is a fair sized warren.... a rabbit bolts out and looks confused as to which way to run ...the bird is loosed,the confusion clears and the rabbit runs the opposite way to the nearest warren ... all that lays in front of it, is the open field...cleverly though it has the wind in its face, and fortunately for IT, a young immature bird on its arse that hasnt reached full fitness...
the chase is on, but the rabbit was wearing its best nikes with the go faster stripe, and although the bird fights hard for a good hundred plus yards, she is eventually out paced by the rabbit who lifts its arm in victory as it reaches where its mate ran only a few minutes earlier,and enters the hole to top his story of the eagle that was chasing it...fishermans tales..
Avalon is shushing me and gesturing over his shoulder...ahh I see whats going on a bunnies head is peeping out of the hole...and we know why its not going anywhere ..it has spotted avalons ugly kisser which is enough to put anyone off, and it has got the ferret up its arse... the bird bates at it but I dont want to let her go for various reasons...
the rabbit sees me and decides to take its chance out in the world with the big boys...it comes lumbering out into the open the poor thing has had one hell of a slapping by my fave ferret, she is like a bouncer...if she says out ...then out it is...
the poor rabbit doesnt have a clue where it is, but instinct tries to kick in and it half heartedly makes a run for it ...the bird is let loose and after a short distance she nails it to the floor...it is despatched and she is fed up on it.... not the spectacular begining to a bunny bashing career Id hoped for ...but a success all the same...she fed heartily on her first kill, and well deserved too..
hopefully this will make the other pursuits worth while and as fitness and stamina improve so will footwork and style, and beleive me if she puts in the heart Ive seen so far...look out below...
I do believe avalon will be posting up pics later.. and I hope you all enjoyed my little tale...

i have to day paul thats one helluva article, highly enjoyable :D u should write articles mate in the falconry mags

Moses
20-10-2005, 07:16 PM

nice bird paul and awesome scenery

it will be nice if the forum can compile the best pics and make a club calender, if they do put me in for an order pls

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 07:23 PM
i have to day paul thats one helluva article, highly enjoyable :D u should write articles mate in the falconry mags
they couldnt afford me ....lol cheers moses...got another bittle of red for tonight so watch out...

SakerYZF
20-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Haha , lovin it!
Its always the first rabbit thats the total ******* but the rewards are even sweeter:D well done mate!

Blaze
20-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Nice won mate i bet you were buzzin ya tits off!

The Egyptian
20-10-2005, 09:40 PM

Iswright mate that is exactley why I got in to porn I mean falconry lol carnt wait 2 get out on the field if thing's go well so well in and good look in the future' AND WHAT A ...... STORY PAUL ARE YOU STILL ****ED ....:-D

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 09:43 PM
always ****ed egyptian.... ****ed on life

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 10:49 PM
who mentioned porn... the vid is a ligit film of the offspring of animals that live in the rain forests of brazil...hence the title brazilian babes...you set of pervos...I am a god fearing man...

The Egyptian
20-10-2005, 11:02 PM
who mentioned porn... the vid is a ligit film of the offspring of animals that live in the rain forests of brazil...hence the title brazilian babes...you set of pervos...I am a god fearing man...

Are you a SCOUSER HP LOL

Blaze
20-10-2005, 11:13 PM
HA HA HA! I LIKE:goodman:

HunterPaul
20-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Are you a SCOUSER HP LOL
how dare you ..you eyeliner wearing, hyroglyphic reading tart...i am a yorkie through and through....

Talon
21-10-2005, 01:37 AM
hunterpaul ill give you that .you do write a good article.
enjoyed reading it.funny as well.so lets here more.

Minty
21-10-2005, 08:06 AM
hunterpaul ill give you that .you do write a good article.
enjoyed reading it.funny as well.so lets here more.

Do me a Favour i was there . Will you not please butter him up . The bloke is a Yorkie which is why he can't talk English.
Bring it on Yorkie Boys , Addi first and then the rest of you!

Mind you there aint many as you are still on the old Bat & Ball Atari games and you think a PC is a Police Officer!!

Lets have a Dust up boys. Not you offcoarse paul you are alright, nice bloke, very intelligent, not thick at all, great Actor makes Mel Gibson look like an Amateur..........When is our next outing ?:D

SakerYZF
21-10-2005, 09:45 AM
When's the engagement?:P

Addi
21-10-2005, 09:48 AM

ok .. for the record, i aint a yorkshire man although thats where i live, i am a lancashire lad being from bolton only moving here 8 years ago! ..... and as for avalons comment .... game on mate!

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 09:54 AM
take him down craig.......take him doooown

DeathFromAbove
21-10-2005, 09:57 AM
roll up roll up.....Taking bets now..... friday fight night right here on the forum....what will it be? hehe

Blaze
21-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Do me a Favour i was there . Will you not please butter him up . The bloke is a Yorkie which is why he can't talk English.

Mind you there aint many as you are still on the old Bat & Ball Atari games and you think a PC is a Police Officer!!

Lets have a Dust up boys. Not you offcoarse paul you are alright, nice bloke, very intelligent, not thick at all, great Actor makes Mel Gibson look like an Amateur..........When is our next outing ?:D
Im sure avalon hunterpaul will take you out once you've finished sucking vinny jones bell end
YORKSHIRE LAD THROUGH N THROUGH:butthead:

Addi
21-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Im sure avalon hunterpaul will take you out once you've finished sucking vinny jones bell end
YORKSHIRE LAD THROUGH N THROUGH:butthead:

pmsl .. hahahahahahahah .... there are tears!

Minty
21-10-2005, 12:41 PM
AHHH! look at all the little weasels bite. i did not think it would be this easy.

Come on Boys you can do better than that .
I mean 'Last of the summer wine' what the **** was that about? 3 old farts and a so called woman called nora with wrinkled stockings.....**** me what a load of boring *****.
Apparently not many people in Yorkshire watch it as only 10% of them are still trying to come to terms with Wireless!

Minty
21-10-2005, 12:44 PM
roll up roll up.....Taking bets now..... friday fight night right here on the forum....what will it be? hehe

Well it won't be you as Wales win **** all!

Minty
21-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Not upsetting anyone am i? he he!

DeathFromAbove
21-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Well it won't be you as Wales win **** all!

aye i'll tell that to my sensei next club night lol. sheep shagger and proud of it, got the velcro gloves an everythin

Addi
21-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Not upsetting anyone am i? he he!

are you looking for an argument ??? i thought this was a falconry forum ...

DeathFromAbove
21-10-2005, 02:20 PM
who you reffering to addi mate, don't think calling myself a sheep shagger is looking for an argument hehe. unless i have split personalities and need to have words with myself hehe

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 02:22 PM
if you read the quote I think youll find that he is not talking to you or refering to your comment.....

Addi
21-10-2005, 02:27 PM
cool .. ive finally worked out how to speak without moving my lips! ..

DeathFromAbove
21-10-2005, 02:30 PM
:oops: oooops... boy do i feel sheepish now baaaaaaa (checks behind myself), bit too eager on the reply without reading properly there. apologies addi mate. administering a severe self thrashing as punishment hehe :rolleyes:

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 02:31 PM
its a step on from being able to speak without your arse cheeks moving....lol

Addi
21-10-2005, 02:36 PM
:oops: oooops... boy do i feel sheepish now baaaaaaa (checks behind myself), bit too eager on the reply without reading properly there. apologies addi mate. administering a severe self thrashing as punishment hehe :rolleyes:

accepted .. but DO NOT let it happen again! lol

Bash
21-10-2005, 02:39 PM
The rumours where right about you being an ugly sod Paul. ;p

LOL.

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 02:55 PM
i hope your not mistaking me for that sackless looking bleeder with the grey hair at the begining ...thats me with the 80s poodle cut...a fine figure of a man I mght add bash my friend....
but the next time I write a story I am gonna just put the usual boring ****...as I can see my wit and command of the english language is wasted on you lot of no hopers....lol..all any one can do is argue with some dumb southerner about wheres best north or south...when we all know and it should go without saying ...the north is the only place to be...and I am only down here to show the southern lasses what a proper shag is like.....

Blaze
21-10-2005, 02:59 PM
AHHH! look at all the little weasels bite. i did not think it would be this easy.

Come on Boys you can do better than that .
I mean 'Last of the summer wine' what the **** was that about? 3 old farts and a so called woman called nora with wrinkled stockings.....**** me what a load of boring *****.
Apparently not many people in Yorkshire watch it as only 10% of them are still trying to come to terms with Wireless!
What about Emmerdale you've got to give us credit fo that

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 03:04 PM
blaze mate your not doing us any favours...emmerdale ...my arse..

Addi
21-10-2005, 03:26 PM
only cos u aint been in that one paul!

Blaze
21-10-2005, 03:28 PM
blaze mate your not doing us any favours...emmerdale ...my arse..
What... I thought sam dingle was the perfect candidate to represent us

Minty
21-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Emmerdale.......Another pile of ****. And another thing 'CORRY' i mean 'CORRY' LOL. For those WITH intelligence in the South its short for coranation street.

I tell you this there has been some right Donkeys in that.

Terrible Acting ........................

And then 'Big Brother' who the hell is that Geordie who commentates on it what a ****!
Mind you i do find the geordie language on a woman very sexy it gets my Pecker up everytime .Don't know why ???????????????

Now then what about Ya Eastenders no wot i meeeeeeeeeeeen.......Old Phil and Grant are coming back for a few Dust ups gonna give some geezers a hiding.
You see lads ya Eastyendies is pure class gents........... its pukker .

HunterPaul
21-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Emmerdale.......Another pile of ****. And another thing 'CORRY' i mean 'CORRY' LOL. For those WITH intelligence in the South its short for coranation street.

I tell you this there has been some right Donkeys in that.

Terrible Acting ........................

And then 'Big Brother' who the hell is that Geordie who commentates on it what a ****!
Mind you i do find the geordie language on a woman very sexy it gets my Pecker up everytime .Don't know why ???????????????

Now then what about Ya Eastenders no wot i meeeeeeeeeeeen.......Old Phil and Grant are coming back for a few Dust ups gonna give some geezers a hiding.
You see lads ya Eastyendies is pure class gents........... its pukker .
for thosewith intelligence in the south..I think youll find corra, is spelt coronation street... never actually seen a single Big Brother...I am very proud to say...the geordie language is in fact an accent (for the uneducated)
and Im surprised at your time of life you can get anything up...meeeeeeeen
does in fact have the letter 'a' in there...spelt meeeeeean...Phil and Grant what a pair of fat puddings....they couldnt dust my book shelves... Ross Kemp is in fact gay...and will eventually be outed...and pukker although slang and could be argued about ..is traditionally spelt pukka...
hows the falconry knot going ...took me all of five minutes to learn ...but I am a dumb northerner......:confused:

Minty
21-10-2005, 07:02 PM
for thosewith intelligence in the south..I think youll find corra, is spelt coronation street... never actually seen a single Big Brother...I am very proud to say...the geordie language is in fact an accent (for the uneducated)
and Im surprised at your time of life you can get anything up...meeeeeeeen
does in fact have the letter 'a' in there...spelt meeeeeean...Phil and Grant what a pair of fat puddings....they couldnt dust my book shelves... Ross Kemp is in fact gay...and will eventually be outed...and pukker although slang and could be argued about ..is traditionally spelt pukka...
hows the falconry knot going ...took me all of five minutes to learn ...but I am a dumb northerner......:confused:

oooooooorrrrrrr! You Bitch! . I have worked it out it took me exsactly 9 whores 23 midgets and 21 beckhams. But my dad says that we have Bogshire bloode in us going back too gonariations which he syphilisley apologised for.