PDA

View Full Version : The Imprint Goshawk Breeder 2nd Edition

LeesHawks
20-05-2010, 04:26 PM
The 2nd Edition of The Imprint Goshawk Breeder is now available on line, priced at 25.00 ( for the UK) it has new better pictures and information, professionally designed.
visit my website www.leeshawksandcockers.9f.com (http://www.leeshawksandcockers.9f.com) and folow the book page where you will find instructions on how to order it.
thanks
lee

Tommy No Mates
20-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Lee I have the first editon and now I have added the second and must say you have upped the bar with regard to imprinting and allowed the regular falconer an insight into this area of breeding.TNM

Bones
20-05-2010, 04:53 PM
If its better than the first edition it will be worth every penny what you are asking for it Lee as i have a copy of the first edition and it taught me everything from start to finnish as regards getting a male into condition aswell as how to get him donating which i succesfully did with a bird that has never donated and me being someone who has never tryed/thought about AI especially with Goshawks

Good luck with sales as im seriously thinking of getting second edition will have to get the mrs to buy it me lol

Paul

KevGem1
20-05-2010, 05:17 PM
can anyone give us a bit of a review on the book, Paul has just said how helpful it was with an imprint male but what about the imprint female cheers KEV.

Tommy No Mates
20-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Mr Featherstone freely published some parts of his book on another forum THE UK FACONRY FORUM why not take a look or thinking of it he may have published it here.TNM

KevGem1
20-05-2010, 05:27 PM
if someone can point me in the right direction id love to have a look atb KEV.

Bones
20-05-2010, 05:27 PM
can anyone give us a bit of a review on the book, Paul has just said how helpful it was with an imprint male but what about the imprint female cheers KEV.

The whole book is very informative Kev as ive read it from front to back and again a few times and im sure people would have the same results as i had with the male side of things with getting females into condtion i was just highlighting how helpfull it was to me with the male side of things i couldnt see people having problems if read and followed with there females as its very straight to the point and easy to follow and from what ive heard the second edition is better still and goes a bit deeper into explaining different areas with far more/better pictures im considering buying the second edition also lol

Hope this helps

Paul

KevGem1
20-05-2010, 06:03 PM
thanks very much Paul i think i will have to order a copy atb KEV.

LeesHawks
20-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Lee I have the first editon and now I have added the second and must say you have upped the bar with regard to imprinting and allowed the regular falconer an insight into this area of breeding.TNM

If its better than the first edition it will be worth every penny what you are asking for it Lee as i have a copy of the first edition and it taught me everything from start to finnish as regards getting a male into condition aswell as how to get him donating which i succesfully did with a bird that has never donated and me being someone who has never tryed/thought about AI especially with Goshawks

Good luck with sales as im seriously thinking of getting second edition will have to get the mrs to buy it me lol

Paul

thanks ommy and paul, glad it helped you this season mate.

lee

Crawford
20-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Bought the 2nd edition the other week. Brillent book, took me right though the subject of breeding Goshawks. Thank you Lee.

DazMan
20-05-2010, 09:45 PM
get paid tomorrow so i have ordered it just now carnt wait for it to arrive. daz

LeesHawks
20-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Bought the 2nd edition the other week. Brillent book, took me right though the subject of breeding Goshawks. Thank you Lee.

thanks....daz your book will be sent in the post tomorow morning mate, thankyou.

lee

LeesHawks
21-05-2010, 09:31 PM
thanks guys all orders have been sent out this morning and yesterday morning 1st class,

lee

Peter Pan
25-05-2010, 06:19 PM
just payed for mine cant wait to start reading:supz:

LeesHawks
25-05-2010, 08:41 PM
posted today darran, along with others including one going to russia!

Peter Pan
26-05-2010, 01:26 PM
recieved today thanks lee time to start reading :supz:

DazMan
26-05-2010, 03:32 PM
get paid tomorrow so i have ordered it just now carnt wait for it to arrive. daz

thanks lee got the book monday many thanks will enjoy reading,daz

BMcDonagh
26-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi lee is this book an insight to all imprints or just goshawks never done ai so wouldn't know mate. Kind regards Brynn

SoldierHawker
26-05-2010, 07:41 PM
It's just goshawks mate although alot of the same principle apply throughout still big big differences when working with different bird I.e. Eagles etc...

Rgds bill