Falconry Forum (IFF)

Falconry Forum (IFF) (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/index.php)
-   Lost, Found, Sighted or Stolen Birds of Prey? (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Lost Peregrine in Cheshire (http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=141373)

FabuJess 16-02-2017 06:03 PM

Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Hi my friend was flying his peregrine this morning in Rudheath, Cheshire and he turned his back for a split second and the bird disappeared. He picked nothing up on the transmitter that he was wearing. The falcon still has its Jesses and swivel on, he was last seen in Winsford, Cheshire.
If anyone sees a falcon around could you please PM me.

Thanks!
Jess

BlueBerry 16-02-2017 06:32 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
How was he flying it with a swivel on ??

FabuJess 16-02-2017 06:41 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueBerry (Post 2152388)
How was he flying it with a swivel on ??

I'm not entirely sure. My friend just said that he was flying him with his jesses and swivel on

T0M 16-02-2017 06:49 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FabuJess (Post 2152389)
I'm not entirely sure. My friend just said that he was flying him with his jesses and swivel on

Do you know the bird? Does it look like the one I spotted?

FabuJess 16-02-2017 07:19 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T0M (Post 2152391)
Do you know the bird? Does it look like the one I spotted?

I showed them to Jack and he said it looks exactly like his.

SugezWolf 16-02-2017 07:52 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FabuJess (Post 2152383)
Hi my friend was flying his peregrine this morning in Rudheath, Cheshire and he turned his back for a split second and the bird disappeared. He picked nothing up on the transmitter that he was wearing. The falcon still has its Jesses and swivel on, he was last seen in Winsford, Cheshire.
If anyone sees a falcon around could you please PM me.

Thanks!
Jess

You couldn't make it up - one transmitter and jesses & swivel! :roll:

Gerry x

FabuJess 16-02-2017 07:58 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T0M (Post 2152391)
Do you know the bird? Does it look like the one I spotted?

I'll send you a picture of him.

http://imgur.com/a/o4aVy

That's JJ.

Shaun Bannister 16-02-2017 08:03 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Can't see it, is this bird from the falconry display thing in Chester?

FabuJess 16-02-2017 08:04 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
http://imgur.com/a/6U554not sure if the pictures are working...:-|

T0M 16-02-2017 08:06 PM

Re: Lost Peregrine in Cheshire
 
Have tried 3 or 4 times but just ringing out. Will try again later bit busy at the minute


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.