Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > EQUIPMENT & HOUSING > Bells & Leather Equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2007, 08:12 AM
TinyLoc - Dani TinyLoc - Dani is offline
Chick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 53
Default Bewits needed

Hi,
I don't know if the Forum can be used for that but... (I will accept the scolding from the moderators)

We need to receive quotations for buying bewits (the leather strip used for attach the transmitter to the bird) in big quantities.
If you are producers please pm me.
Best regards,

Daniel
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2007, 08:32 AM
GregMik's Avatar
GregMik GregMik is offline
Greg Mikkelson
Haggard
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posts: 9,837
Default Re: Bewits needed

How many do you need and what size? I can make anything you want....


Greg
__________________
An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.....Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Moto's Avatar
Moto Moto is offline
Mark Whitelaw
Brancher
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: in the hills
Posts: 344
Default Re: Bewits needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLoc - Dani View Post
Hi,
I don't know if the Forum can be used for that but... (I will accept the scolding from the moderators)

We need to receive quotations for buying bewits (the leather strip used for attach the transmitter to the bird) in big quantities.
If you are producers please pm me.
Best regards,

daniel
Why cant you make these yourself?? not the most difficult thing to make and its far cheaper to do
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Redeye's Avatar
Redeye Redeye is offline
Ivan
Passage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bucks
Posts: 1,800
Default Re: Bewits needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto View Post
why cant you make these yourself?? not the most difficult thing to make and its far cheaper to do
It's called outsourcing and allows you to concentrate your resources on what you actually do best. For an electronics company that is unlikely to be leatherwork. And there staff would probably more profitably employed in bldg telemetry.
__________________
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Moto's Avatar
Moto Moto is offline
Mark Whitelaw
Brancher
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: in the hills
Posts: 344
Default Re: Bewits needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
it's called outsourcing and allows you to concentrate your resources on what you actually do best. For an electronics company that is unlikely to be leatherwork. And there staff would probably more profitably employed in bldg telemetry.
Ok get the point
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Falconry Equipment International Falconry Equipment International is offline
Julian Stevens
Haggard
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newmarket
Posts: 8,518
Wink Re: Bewits needed

Dani you have pm
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 PM
TinyLoc - Dani TinyLoc - Dani is offline
Chick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 53
Default Re: Bewits needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto View Post
why cant you make these yourself?? not the most difficult thing to make and its far cheaper to do
I will no do it, for the health of the birds...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Pure Blood's Avatar
Pure Blood Pure Blood is offline
Carl
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Midlands
Posts: 1,434
Default Re: Bewits needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyLoc - Dani View Post
I will no do it, for the health of the birds...
well put , TOP MARKS 4 that
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bewits, needed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.