Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Shortwings - Accipiter

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 26-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Sean D's Avatar
Sean D Sean D is offline
Sean Donnelly
Haggard
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Lincs
Posts: 11,953
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper27 View Post
Mate can you not buy them birds over there it seems a bit **** that you have taken one out the wild.
What a ridiculous comment and so predictable on the IFF, no wonder it's like a ghost town these days,

Good luck with your Spar Reza, a very interesting thread you have, there should be more like it on the forum
__________________

Last edited by SugezWolf; 26-12-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Quoted Edited Post/typo
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 26-12-2013, 06:29 PM
SugezWolf's Avatar
SugezWolf SugezWolf is offline
Gerry Plant
Passage
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 4,892
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Please respect the laws and ethics of other countries - this is an international forum.

Gerry x
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Cooper27 Cooper27 is offline
Anthony
Brancher
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: birmingham
Posts: 421
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean D View Post
What a ridiculous comment and so predictable on the IFF, no wonder it's like a ghost town these days,

Good luck with your Spar Reza, a very interesting thread you have, there should be more like it on the forum
Mate do you think that it is right to steal birds out the wild?????

Last edited by SugezWolf; 26-12-2013 at 07:33 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26-12-2013, 06:53 PM
SparsTheOne's Avatar
SparsTheOne SparsTheOne is offline
Jason
Haggard
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: On here mostly
Posts: 10,171
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper27 View Post
Mate do you think that it is right to still birds out the wild?????
Anthony it's not stealing if your allow to take it, there laws are different to ours I,m afraid!


ATB jase.
__________________
Austringers do it one handed lol.

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 26-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Cooper27 Cooper27 is offline
Anthony
Brancher
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: birmingham
Posts: 421
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparsTheOne View Post
Anthony it's not stealing if your allow to take it, there laws are different to ours I,m afraid!


ATB jase.
Yes mate I know but it don't make it right just like our soldiers out there fighting to help others ?and there is one less in the Wild now ?

Last edited by SugezWolf; 26-12-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-12-2013, 07:23 PM
SparsTheOne's Avatar
SparsTheOne SparsTheOne is offline
Jason
Haggard
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: On here mostly
Posts: 10,171
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper27 View Post
Yes mate I know but it don't make it right just like our soldiers out there fighting to help overs ?and there is one less in the Wild now ?
Sorry mate, that's way to deep, it a sparrowhawk thread . . . . . . . That's it, that's a direction no one wants this to go, I,m sure.


ATB jase.
__________________
Austringers do it one handed lol.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 26-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Cooper27 Cooper27 is offline
Anthony
Brancher
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: birmingham
Posts: 421
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparsTheOne View Post
Sorry mate, that's way to deep, it a sparrowhawk thread . . . . . . . That's it, that's a direction no one wants this to go, I,m sure.


ATB jase.
Ok mate good point good old England but everybody had some thing to say when people want bloodlines from the wild and get court nicking them here then you would jump up and down about it .its the same thing where ever you are and if they want to shoot each other then we should let them get on with it shouldn't we because there is no law over there but we still go and do some thing about it because it's not right.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 26-12-2013, 08:04 PM
SparsTheOne's Avatar
SparsTheOne SparsTheOne is offline
Jason
Haggard
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: On here mostly
Posts: 10,171
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper27 View Post
Ok mate good point good old England but everybody had some thing to say when people want bloodlines from the wild and get court nicking them here then you would jump up and down about it .its the same thing where ever you are and if they want to shoot each other then we should let them get on with it shouldn't we because there is no law over there but we still go and do some thing about it because it's not right.
Yes yes and yes, but start another thread about if you feel that strongly about that topic.

Enjoy the rest of your night and have a great new year mate.

Jase
__________________
Austringers do it one handed lol.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 26-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Igumann Igumann is offline
Andreas
Passage
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: cessena
Posts: 587
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper27 View Post
Yes mate I know but it don't make it right just like our soldiers out there fighting to help others ?and there is one less in the Wild now ?
FIGHTING to ,,HELP'' ? Soldiers ? Hmm...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 27-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Unforgiven II's Avatar
Unforgiven II Unforgiven II is offline
Reza Parastar Namini
Brancher
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: tehran
Posts: 219
Default Re: Sparrowhawk trapping in IRAN

Dear Anthony,
first of all I want to thank you to share your point of view and I can understand your attitude and actually respect what you believe in.
I learnt from my parents to respect people's believe and although some times it is very difficult but I do my best to tolerate the oposite view.
I needs a long disscussion and I think many people have done this before.
please be informed that I never bought them but I personally traaped them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean D View Post
What a ridiculous comment and so predictable on the IFF, no wonder it's like a ghost town these days,

Good luck with your Spar Reza, a very interesting thread you have, there should be more like it on the forum
Dear Sean,
many thanks for your warm wishes I wish you all the best especially in falconry in new year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugezWolf View Post
Please respect the laws and ethics of other countries - this is an international forum.

Gerry x
Dear Gerry,
many thanks for your beautiful comment and I hope one day people can reach the point to tolerate the opposites in a better way.
I do believe that telling your comments and your believe could have an impact whenever you can respect and understand the other people.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
iran, sparrowhawk, trapping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.