Falconry Forum (IFF)


Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > BIRD OF PREY TALK > Lost, Found, Sighted or Stolen Birds of Prey?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Babs6700's Avatar
Babs6700 Babs6700 is offline
Barbara & Keith
Passage
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 712
Default Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Guys in the Mulbarton/Newton Flotman area of Norfolk please keep a look out for this bird lost on 22nd March. Any info or sightings, please give us a call.

Thanks

Babs IBR
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27-03-2014, 06:58 PM
NI Gos's Avatar
NI Gos NI Gos is offline
Brancher
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: N.Ireland
Posts: 111
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Male or female? -and Good luck either way.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Tommy No Mates Tommy No Mates is offline
Tommy Miles
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ESSEX
Posts: 3,487
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

I am up there on saturday does it have telemetry on and if so what frequency
__________________
Info for people interested in taking up Falconry can be found here:

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-03-2014, 07:54 AM
Ricky Doe's Avatar
Ricky Doe Ricky Doe is offline
Ricky Doe
Passage
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: poole
Posts: 2,659
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy No Mates View Post
I am up there on saturday does it have telemetry on and if so what frequency
Tom, on the other channel it states it escaped from a breeding chamber so i would not have thought it would have telem on, but you never know, whos bird is it? could be Mark Hardcastles,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Tommy No Mates Tommy No Mates is offline
Tommy Miles
Passage
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ESSEX
Posts: 3,487
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Doe View Post
Tom, on the other channel it states it escaped from a breeding chamber so i would not have thought it would have telem on, but you never know, whos bird is it? could be Mark Hardcastles,,,,
Ok, I have no idea who's it is but I am going up to Bergh Apton on saturday morning early so will swing passed Newton Flotman on my way ,long shot I know but worth a look will take a chuck and drag out just in case.babs as just given me her contact numbers so fingers crossed.
__________________
Info for people interested in taking up Falconry can be found here:

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-03-2014, 03:38 AM
Derbyshire-Goshawks Derbyshire-Goshawks is offline
Wayne - Formerly DogManDango
Passage
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 2,396
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy No Mates View Post
ok, I have no idea who's it is but I am going up to Bergh Apton on saturday morning early so will swing passed Newton Flotman on my way ,long shot I know but worth a look will take a chuck and drag out just in case.babs as just given me her contact numbers so fingers crossed.
She'snever been flown or hunted tommy she does belong to mark hard castle he has had a sighting to day by a walk 2 miles from were she was last seen Tuesday so fingers crossed he finds her in the morning
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Babs6700's Avatar
Babs6700 Babs6700 is offline
Barbara & Keith
Passage
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Manchester
Posts: 712
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs6700 View Post
Guys in the Mulbarton/Newton Flotman area of Norfolk please keep a look out for this bird lost on 22nd March. Any info or sightings, please give us a call.

Thanks

Babs IBR
Good news!! This bird has been finally caught up and is back with her owner.

Babs IBR
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Argee's Avatar
Argee Argee is offline
Arthur
Passage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Torbay ,Devon
Posts: 3,128
Wink Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs6700 View Post
Good news!! This bird has been finally caught up and is back with her owner.

Babs IBR
Flipping good news again .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-05-2014, 11:41 AM
ChrisSquance's Avatar
ChrisSquance ChrisSquance is offline
Passage
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Devon
Posts: 1,304
Default Re: Albidus Goshawk lost in Norfolk

Great news, well done. Just goes to show that goshawks are hard wired to kill and survive. Never been flown, escape's from pen and still manages to fend for its self. I bet mr hard castle is happy today. atb Chris
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
albidus, goshawk, lost, norfolk

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.