Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > FORUM SERVICES > Forum Website > Forum Help & People Search?

Old 10-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Egg

Default Need some help with forum

hi,
i found this forum on internet ages ago. Was reading every post on it, but as non registed member i wasnt able to see images or videos you guys post on it. So i decide to give a go. But wasnt able to get accses to any tread after registration. It just that blo. . . dy mesage pops up for me" you have no accses to. . . " after many many tryings i deside to apgrade my account, in that case forum is not free for someone. But nothing changed . . . Send several mesages to "contact us" , but nobody responded to me. It looks like i became invisable. Dont really understand whats going on. Could anyone give me a hand wih this, please.
T H A N K S
Old 11-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Gerry Plant
Passage

Default Re: Need some help with forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studentas View Post
hi,
i found this forum on internet ages ago. Was reading every post on it, but as non registed member i wasnt able to see images or videos you guys post on it. So i decide to give a go. But wasnt able to get accses to any tread after registration. It just that blo. . . dy mesage pops up for me" you have no accses to. . . " after many many tryings i deside to apgrade my account, in that case forum is not free for someone. But nothing changed . . . Send several mesages to "contact us" , but nobody responded to me. It looks like i became invisable. Dont really understand whats going on. Could anyone give me a hand wih this, please.
T H A N K S
Once you have done your introduction correctly please send an E-mail to kfcc01@aol.com so that Terry- the administrator - can activate your account.

You must agree to the terms and conditions of the IFF in this E-mail.

Gerry x