Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > INTRODUCTIONS & FORUM GUIDANCE > New to the Forum?

Old 15-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Egg

Default New to the forum

Hello all,

I joined this forum some time ago and found that I was unable to access most of the content.

I'm thinking this could be that I hadn't made an introductory post and that perhaps payment needs to be made first.

Anyhow, I've had an interest in falconry for a long time. I'm a Biology teacher by trade and I've had an interest in raptors since I was a child. I've attended the Falconry Weekend at Newent and I'm looking forward to attending this year. I looking to learn all I can before I consider getting a bird of my own.

In the meantime, I'm involved with a range of fieldsports, from sewin fishing to hunting rats with ferrets and terriers!

I'm looking forward to reading the forum and hopefully contributing at some stage.

Thanks,
Gavin
Old 15-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Gerry Plant
Passage

Default Re: New to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustelid View Post
Hello all,

I joined this forum some time ago and found that I was unable to access most of the content.

I'm thinking this could be that I hadn't made an introductory post and that perhaps payment needs to be made first.

Anyhow, I've had an interest in falconry for a long time. I'm a Biology teacher by trade and I've had an interest in raptors since I was a child. I've attended the Falconry Weekend at Newent and I'm looking forward to attending this year. I looking to learn all I can before I consider getting a bird of my own.

In the meantime, I'm involved with a range of fieldsports, from sewin fishing to hunting rats with ferrets and terriers!

I'm looking forward to reading the forum and hopefully contributing at some stage.

Thanks,
Gavin
Hi Gavin - read this...

http://www.falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130059

Gerry x
Old 15-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Banned
Chick

Default Re: New to the forum

Hello & Welcome

From Feather Friends