Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > NON FALCONRY TOPICS > The Soap Box

Old 08-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Passage

Default Re: Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 3 View Post
You were being derogatory towards her by trying to belittle her in a condescending manner by the misuse of her user name and by making out that because you have more falconry knowledge than her, although it seems she has put a lot of input on this forum in the way of helping others
with her particular knowledge that you seem have acknowledged her inferiorly.
Sorry Dave, but I assure you being derogatory was not my intention. I did not know her name nor was interested in knowing her name. if someone loves their dog then how is it derogatory to call them a dog-lover?

I did not mention falconry to her at all so how can I be making out I have greater falconry knowledge???????? Please quote the post where you think I did so.

Tell me Dave, when Tom called me all sorts the other day for absolutely no reason did you not feel the need to comment on that, I cant imagine whatever you thought I said on this thread to be more offensive than that?

Ps check out the 12,846 posts I have made under the name Mickeydredd since 2006 until the forum owner played games with that username, nevermind the numerous falconry advice posts under this username over the last couple of years, I think I have contributed more than most still using this forum
Old 09-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Dave Cross
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaTeal'c View Post
Sorry Dave, but I assure you being derogatory was not my intention. I did not know her name nor was interested in knowing her name. if someone loves their dog then how is it derogatory to call them a dog-lover?

I did not mention falconry to her at all so how can I be making out I have greater falconry knowledge???????? Please quote the post where you think I did so.

Tell me Dave, when Tom called me all sorts the other day for absolutely no reason did you not feel the need to comment on that, I cant imagine whatever you thought I said on this thread to be more offensive than that?

ps check out the 12,846 posts I have made under the name Mickeydredd since 2006 until the forum owner played games with that username, nevermind the numerous falconry advice posts under this username over the last couple of years, I think I have contributed more than most still using this forum
It was the way it came across.

Because it is a essentially a falconry forum you don't have to mention falconry, it was the attitude that came across that insinuated it.

Sorry but I didn't feel the need to comment anymore on Tom as I thought he should have been banned already and the comments he made to Rene (like her or not) on an introductory thread were far worse than yours and totally out of order.

I had guessed that you had been under a different username at a more
prosperous time of the forum and had realised that the forum owner didn't
help much but I don't feel the need to troll back and look through your previous post's .
Old 09-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Haggard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaTeal'c View Post

ps check out the 12,846 posts I have made under the name Mickeydredd since 2006 until the forum owner played games with that username, nevermind the numerous falconry advice posts under this username over the last couple of years, I think I have contributed more than most still using this forum
Mickeydredd that explains a lot to me now and your constant negative and hostile attitude towards me over many years under the aforesaid name and your other false name. Nothing has changed I see and the passing years have not changed you in relation to making hurtful comments about people to make your moral compass look bigger. It is always sad and morally wrong when people make judgements and attack people they have never known or met especially when hiding behind a false name via a forum. You should be ashamed of yourself however as it was deliberately done shame may be a mental state that you are incapable of.

Last edited by Derek Canning; 09-10-2017 at 02:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Steve Vaughan
Haggard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Canning View Post
Mickeydredd that explains a lot to me now and your constant negative and hostile attitude towards me over many years under the aforesaid name and your other false name. Nothing has changed I see and the passing years have not changed you in relation to making hurtful comments about people to make your moral compass look bigger. It is always sad and morally wrong when people make judgements and attack people they have never known or met especially when hiding behind a false name via a forum. You should be ashamed of yourself however as it was deliberately done shame may be a mental state that you are incapable of.
Jesus Derek has that penny been dropping for 11 years Have you met Mike? I met him at a Falconry fair a long while ago, seemed like a decent chap to me! Interested in keeping Falconry as it should be, simply hunting with ones Hawk at any opportunity nothing more nothing less. I think when people regularly struggle with others on Internet Forums they need to look a little closer to home to find out why, I'm sure you will admit Derek you did not do yourself any favours in the past on this Forum especially your constant rantings over your legal case which kept your past firmly in the spot light, then you take offence when anyone brings it up. I have no Beef in this argument and never have had with anyone on this Forum in the 12 years I have been posting. probably as I am only interested in Falconry and not Bullshxt.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Hawker View Post
Jesus Derek has that penny been dropping for 11 years
Steve

Dont worry about it. I have always stated this is not my profile, that I previously moderated the forum, photo links from my postings clearly have the name Mickeydredd in them, Derek has called me Mickey, the Mods and anyone else who has been around the forum for a while know who I am, I post photos of my gos called Gilly.......yet I've been hiding who I am so I can slate Derek Canning......

As you point out, Derek used the Internet forums to try to further his campaign to try to clear his name from the case where he was found guilty of stealing peregrines from the wild. If you did not show support for his campaign then he labelled you as an RSPB sympathiser. I came on to his radar as I was a Mod at the time and deleted a lot of his ranting s and he didn't like it, hence the ongoing accusations he makes

He has been telling us for 11 years his appeal is about to be heard in the courts.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 3 View Post
It was the way it came across.
Well I suppose that's the problem with the written form on Internet forums

Ps Derek, if you can get my previous account reinstated then I'd happily use it, I tried for about 2 years then gave up
Old 09-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Haggard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Hawker View Post
Jesus Derek has that penny been dropping for 11 years Have you met Mike? I met him at a Falconry fair a long while ago, seemed like a decent chap to me! Interested in keeping Falconry as it should be, simply hunting with ones Hawk at any opportunity nothing more nothing less. I think when people regularly struggle with others on Internet Forums they need to look a little closer to home to find out why, I'm sure you will admit Derek you did not do yourself any favours in the past on this Forum especially your constant rantings over your legal case which kept your past firmly in the spot light, then you take offence when anyone brings it up. I have no Beef in this argument and never have had with anyone on this Forum in the 12 years I have been posting. probably as I am only interested in Falconry and not Bullshxt.
My heart is lighter for the knowledge.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Haggard

Steve

Dont worry about it. I have always stated this is not my profile, that I previously moderated the forum, photo links from my postings clearly have the name Mickeydredd in them, Derek has called me Mickey, the Mods and anyone else who has been around the forum for a while know who I am, I post photos of my gos called Gilly.......yet I've been hiding who I am so I can slate Derek Canning...... [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Derek\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image001.gif[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:\Users\Derek\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
ANSWER: I have never met you and have had nothing to do with you so I do not know what your bird is called and having no knowledge you I cannot and should not be expected to work out your identity. If it was that easy to work out whom the false name related to why did you not just use your correct name in the first place? You may not realise but another forum ex-moderator said you had been banned for for life abusing your position as a moderator which is an explanation for my state of mind about you, in itself, especially when you belittled me to the another ex-moderator behind my back.

As you point out, Derek used the Internet forums to try to further his campaign to try to clear his name from the case where he was found guilty of stealing peregrines from the wild. If you did not show support for his campaign then he labelled you as an RSPB sympathiser. I came on to his radar as I was a Mod at the time and deleted a lot of his ranting s and he didn't like it, hence the ongoing accusations he makes

He has been telling us for 11 years his appeal is about to be heard in the courts.......

Answer: I was not convicted for stealing peregrine falcons [Article 3626]. The Forum has nothing to do with overturning my conviction. As for the time factor, it takes a long time to overturn a miscarriage of justice due to the cost and the way the system is set up to protect itself. If you had of done your research you would have known that for example the Bridge Water Four, Gilford Four, the Hillsborough case, Stefan Kiszko case and so on.
In relation to overturning my conviction I have shared the evidence I will be relying to overturn my conviction, that is still being reviewed with the relevant legal body to overturn my conviction, with people on the Forum but only the ones that I value their opinion and trust them to keep it to themselves for now.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Haggard

Http://falconryforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=98907
Old 09-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Passage

Quote:
The request was not granted Derek. The requested was made after the forum owner repeatedly messed with my account and put my personal details on my profile which I was unable to remove.

Please try harder

Quote:
Steve

ANSWER: You may not realise but another forum ex-moderator said you had been banned for for life abusing your position as a moderator which is an explanation for my state of mind about you, in itself, especially when you belittled me to the another ex-moderator behind my back.[I]

Derek

I have never ever been banned on this forum, your source is incorrect. happy to discuss this in public with you and your source.

[B]Answer: I was not convicted for stealing peregrine falcons [Article 3626]. The Forum has nothing to do with overturning my conviction. As for the time factor, it takes a long time to overturn a miscarriage of justice due to the cost and the way the system is set up to protect itself. [B]

You regularly told the forum you had almost finished compiling your evidence some 10 years ago and the case would be heard soon and you would shake the RSPB to its core. still waiting.........
Http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-1620102.html

Investigations officer Guy Shorrock said: ``He is an obsessive, persistent and very devious man.

I don't know you Derek, so cannot obviously comment.

Keep trolling the Mickeydredd profile, just your style

Speaking of multiple accounts Derek, whatever happened to your Ross Errington account that you used after you were banned from the IFF?
Old 09-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Passage

Bird-nest raider jailed for trade in wild chicks

The Independent Online
BY NICHOLAS SCHOON
Environment Correspondent

A nest raider yesterday became the first person in Britain to be jailed for trapping and selling wild birds caught in this country.
DNA fingerprinting techniques, similar to that used for convicting murderers and rapists, were used to refute Derek Canning's claim that he had bred rare peregrines from captive parents and was breaking no law.

In fact, he had trapped them or taken them from nests in the wild, and yesterday at Newcastle Crown Court he was jailed for 18 months. Judge Michael Cartlidge said: ``In a sense you were stealing from the public what was their own heritage ...

"Your suggested breeding programme was a sham - throughout this case you have taken enormous trouble to disguise your offences."
Canning, 33, a warehouseman, fabricated a succession of cover stories after 14 young peregrines - and no parent birds - were discovered during a police raid on his home at Riding Mill, near Stamfordham, Northumberland.

He claimed the parent birds had been stolen by a rival breeder. Seventeen months later he produced two parents, but the court was told that these were also taken from the wild.
The court was told that he advertised his young peregrines in a bird magazine, claiming they were captive-bred. Mark Styles, for the prosecution, said: ``The defendant asked for cash, camera equipment, newish cars, Rolex watches or jewellery in return for these chicks.''

Police and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds were first alerted to his activities when Canning was stopped driving near a nest site in Kielder Forest with two chicks soon after a nest had been robbed.
The authorities were unable to prosecute him on that occasion and the chicks were returned to him, but their suspicions had been aroused and further inquiries resulted in the raid on his home.
Using DNA evidence, geneticists at Nottingham University were able to show that Canning's claims about how the young peregrines were related to each other and had been captive-bred were untrue.
Canning denied one count of keeping or offering for sale a prohibited bird species and six counts of selling prohibited birds under the Control of Trade in Endangered Species Regulations.
The jury found him guilty after a two-week trial.
The court was told that Canning tried to get round Department of the Environment laws by registering his birds as being legitimately born in captivity. In all, Canning illegally had 22 wild birds in captivity during a two-year period.

The RSPB hopes some of the peregrines remain sufficiently wild to be released. Investigations officer Guy Shorrock said: ``He is an obsessive, persistent and very devious man. The preparation for the case was something of a running battle, because he kept coming up with new stories about how these young peregrines had been hatched in captivity.
``He saw these birds only in terms of the money he could make from selling them."

SHAME ON YOU!

A MAN was jailed for 18 months yesterday after being found guilty of
illegally selling or holding 22 wild peregrine falcons.

Derek Canning, 33, of Riding Mill, Northumberland, denied six charges
of selling peregrines and another of holding the birds of prey for sale
during 1992-93 at Newcastle Crown Court.

That was what you were convicted of, if you wish me to be specific

I cant seem to view back prior to 2013 so please click this link to a REPTILE FORUM!! for an indication of what Mr Canning used to pollute many internet forums with back in the day.

Http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...-up-years.html