Falconry Forum (IFF)

Go Back   Falconry Forum (IFF) > RAPTOR BREEDERS & BREEDING > Breeding Birds of Prey

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Warren
Brancher

Default Re: Idiots wanting to buy birds of prey

I get the same thing in my line of business. We fix peoples cars for a living but you would think that we were hard core drug dealers sometimes. Its incredible. People assuming its fine to leave there car after its fixed for 2 or 3 months before paying to collect it, or people trying to steal their own cars without paying the bill. I have squared up to more customers in the last 12 months ready for action than in the last 5 years !!
Old 08-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Passage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentish Falconry View Post
Nice to see your PC is finally fixed Lee

As for messers I find about 1 in 5 to be that way. I have had deposit checks that bounce even payment from a fairly large Centre that never clear. Why try to buy a bird if you don't have the money and even worse why send a cheque knowing you don't have the funds for it to clear. Actually I think it is illegal to pay by cheque when you know the funds are not there.
Terry
I don't disagree with the gist of this post but on the other side, I'm still waiting for an invoice from you, Terry, for a falcon you supplied in 2008 ish. I chased you several times and spoke to your daughter(I think) but nothing arrived. I met you at a hotel on the A1 near stamford for an 18 month old tribred.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Passage

Terry is no longer on the forum. You will have to contact him privately if you have some business to resolve.